The purpose of the Foreign Service Fellowship International is to assist the distinguished members of the United Nations foreign service community by providing a non-political, enjoyable and effective environment for building personal friendships; enhancing their personal spiritual awareness and understanding; engaging pertinent, spiritual perspectives that may be useful in their diplomatic deliberations; and establishing a warm sense of fellowship among individuals and nations, in the spirit of Jesus.
• To promote informal fellowships among ambassadors, among diplomats and among UN leaders, from all faiths and none, where the foundational human freedoms of conscience and religion are respected, dialogues of understanding are encouraged, and the personal value of each individual is embraced in the love and spirit of Jesus;
• To assist the United Nations diplomatic community in acknowledging the Sovereignty of God over the affairs of all peoples and nations, and in understanding His divine perspective and will in their noble pursuit of sustainable global peace and goodwill for all mankind;
• To encourage members of the United Nations foreign service community in identifying and understanding the practical relevance and application of God’s divine truths for their own personal lives and those of their families;
• To provide a safe place for spiritual dialogue, spiritual discovery and spiritual development for members of the foreign service community during their posting to the United Nations;
• To support members of the United Nations foreign service community in procuring effective, faith-based partnerships designed to meet various needs within their nations and among their peoples.